Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stressed

There's nothing greater than the joy I receive from being a firefighter/paramedic. On the other hand, there are fewer things more stressful than some of the people I work with. Since this is an open and public blog, I won't go into detail. But trust me; there are some weird personalities up here. Some people are incompetent, a few are lazy & rude, and my personal favorite are those who manipulate their position for personal benefits.

Needless to say I'm at work and I've been in a bad mood all day.

Glad to report everything is better now. All it took was a three mile run on the treadmill, 13-miles on recumbent bike, a lower body workout, and a phone call to my sweet-heart.

Run:
3.0 miles
40:25
13:28 pace

Recumbent Bike:
13.2 miles
50:00
15.84 mph

Workout:
Lower-body

By the way, today was the first day without any foot pain whatsoever. That alone is enough to make me happy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad the foot's better. Had me a little worried.