Wednesday, July 01, 2009

New Bike

Second run on the concrete, which might have been a bad decision. I felt a couple small aches in my knee. I finished the run, because I felt them in both knees, not just the medically repaired knee.

After the run, I walked Andrea through Boot Camp B. Shaina committed to join us, but she was a no-show. The new circuit introduces plyometric exercises.

Andrea and I bought Taylor a new bike today. She is really excited about her new bike and I couldn't be happier. With a little luck and patience, she should be able to join us on longer rides. Her new bike is a 24-inch Iron horse with Shimano components, aluminum frame, front shocks, etc... In other words, a nice bike.

As soon as we got home, she begged to go for a ride. We rode the five mile loop like it was a stroll around the block. This was a great investment for our family!

Bike:
5.49 miles
34:00
9.69 mph

Walk:
1.22 miles
19:59
16:23 pace

Run:
0.97 mile
11:01
11:21 pace

No comments: