Saturday, July 11, 2009

KFIT, day 1

Started the morning with Kingwood Fit at 5:30 am. This is the first time I've been a coach with the USA FIT program, so I assume it went as they expected?!?!

I'm scheduled to be at work today, so Coach Bonnie allowed me to leave early. I was left with enough time to bicycle to work. I need to find a new route to station two because the mileage was 6.66 miles. I know it's silly, but that number seems superstitious. The bike ride went well. It was hot and the Townsen bridge over the railroad tracks completely wiped me out.

This afternoon I ran on the treadmill. The foul calibration of the treadmill is frustrating, but like I said before... I'm running for time, not mileage. Ten minute warm-up walk, 10-minute run, and 10-minute cool-down walk.

Trail Bike:
6.66 miles
34:58
11.43 mph

Walk:
1.04 mile
20:00
19:18 pace

Run:
0.64 mile
10:00
15:38 pace

No comments: