Saturday, July 25, 2009

2-miler

Two miles with Kingwood Fit this morning. For the most part I ran continuously. First stop was near the water station and the only reason I stopped was to determine what the group was going to do. The second stop was at the final turn. At that turn I was solo and I wanted to wait for a few more runners to finish with. Both walk breaks were less than 1-minute together.

Stopped my garmin at the exact 2 mile mark. Small warm-up and cool down, which I didn't record on my garmin.

Run:
2.0 miles
24:00
12:00 pace

Watched that last stage of the Tour de France up the face of Mt. Ventoux. Actually, there is another stage tomorrow as they ride into Paris, but its a formality and the final (GC) positions will not change. Very exciting to watch the Schleck brothers try to UNSUCCESSFULLY drop Contador and Armstrong.

No comments: