Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What Started Bad, Ended Good

Rode my bike to work this morning and my legs wanted NOTHING to do with the motion. I'd like to know what my heart rate was during the ride, because the workload felt almost overwhelming. Townsen Bridge always kicks my ass, so I took a shortcut through a large shopping center alleyway to avoid climbing up the bridge.

Trail Bike:
5.93 miles
37:29
9.5 mph

Busy day at work and the time went by fast. Luckily, no calls during my walk on the treadmill. Normally I dislike the treadmill, but today I found a groove where I was working hard and felt good for a solid hour and twenty-five minutes. Finished the day with a lower body workout and stretches.

Walk:
4.61 miles
1:25:00
18:26 pace

Weight Training:
Lower Body + Stretches

It was a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear that the day ended on a good note.