Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Woo-Hoo!

I rode my mountain bike for a little more than six miles. I was moving slow and easy! It felt good to "push" the knee on the small inclines (8.9 mph average). Forty-two minutes from door to door. The successful bike ride was followed up with a lower body workout. Reduced a few of the weights, otherwise it was a normal session.

Still a lot of aching in the calf area. Can't wait till Thursday morning and report the aches and pains to Dr. Muscat.

TENTATIVE: I might, maybe, possibly consider a test jog tomorrow. Slow pace, soft surface, and short distance are in order as a MINIMUM.

2 comments:

TX Runner Mom said...

Yay for the bike ride. Hope the doc can give you some insight on the pain.

Unknown said...

where you runnin? Not Memorial Park by chance? If I weren't on call, I'd join you. i need a test run too.