Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Depressed

Where do I start?
Humble Runner blog debuted on this day, one year ago. Since Christmas, my weight has spiraled out of control. Wish I could say its only a few extra pounds, but a "few extra pounds" would be comical. Its an endless list of empty promises to "start tomorrow". Have I learned nothing? The most depressing part is the difference in weight between now and May 2, 2006. I'd do anything to be at the old 2006 weight again.

Maybe the knee surgery will kick-start a rebirth of Bill. Fuck, I don't know anymore.

Long sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you got taller in the last year!!!!

Anonymous said...

You know what works best for you. You just need to take time and get your meals together. Want me to bring you some paper sacks?
Erin

TX Runner Mom said...

Happy blogiversary! Guess that means mine is coming up too. I hear you on the weight thing. I weigh pretty much the same as I did one year ago...bah! Here's to a much leaner year of blogging for the both of us.