Thursday, May 17, 2007

Southbound

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Upper body
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Home Gym

Activity: Recumbent Bike
Level: 4 of 16
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Home Gym

Still have the aches in my calf and hamstring.... BUT it seems a lil' better today.

Family and I are on our way to Corpus Christi after this post.

The "weight thing" is already starting its usual tug-o-war. Two days in a role I've consumed less than 2000 calories and still managed to gain one-pound each day. Patience Bill, patience!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We just cannot worry about the mass number. The only number that's important is the less than 2000 number. As long as we're honestly logging EVERY cal, the weight will follow soon. Besides, you were probably dehydrated when you weighed the other day. Hang in there Miss Bill.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are pregnant?

Pony and Petey said...

uh...muscle weight???

Ya'll have inspired me and I'm actually losing too, finally!

TX Runner Mom said...

That's why I weigh myself once a week...I'd drive myself crazy if I did it daily. Hang in there, it will happen.