Friday, May 25, 2007

Sore

WHOA! Where's my ibuprofen and ice? My legs are completely dead. Maybe I'm coming on too strong, too fast. At least its a non-injury type of discomfort.

Ahhhh, the kind of pain that lets me know I'm ALIVE!

Baby news: For the last couple months I've been saying the baby will arrive the first or second week of June. At the last appointment, the doctor confirmed what I assumed all along... he stated it will most likely be mid-June, not July 9th.

Diet news: The diet started off really bad. The first four days all showed weight gain. Delighted to report today is the fourth consecutive day of loss. I don't expect it to last forever, but it is nice to see a downward trend. I'm down three pounds since I started and -2.25 since the start of the Vic challenge. Admittedly, it seems much harder this time around.

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

Glad the pain is a good pain! Keep it up with the loss...you can do it Bill!