Thursday, May 24, 2007

Rookie Mistake

Activity: Run
Mileage: 4 + (1) miles
Time: 46:11 -- 11:33 pace
11:15, 11:54, 11:51, 11:11, (13:13)
Location: Kingwood Greenbelts
Average HR: 160 bpm

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Lower body
Time: 30 Minutes
Location: Home Gym

I knew better than to run at high-noon. The heat beat me up pretty bad. With the nagging injury and resulting surgery, I've been sheltered from the Texas summer thus far. There is no avoiding it any more, it's here and it is HOT!

Later today I plan to run with Lynn. She's only running one-mile, which is why I made the stupid mistake to run early. I'll update the post with the additional run

Update: I added the one-mile run with Lynn to the earlier run, but I left the pace the same. It felt nice to run on a dirt surface. Lynn did well and her energy for running is contagious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, summer is here! Yuk!