Monday, May 28, 2007

Rambling

Nothing much to report, so this will be short.

My legs are sore from yesterdays run. Odd, because it was an easy run. Not long ago, I read a blog post that talked about constant aches and pains associated with running. The post was followed with an insightful comment, which stated, your body will always ache at the weakest link. If and when you strengthen that area, then another area assumes the responsibility of weakest link. Its a vicious cycle that will always be. Our job is to work on weakness without stepping over the line and developing an injury. Sorry I don't have a link to the original discussion... I'm too lazy to go find it.

My LEFT knee is my weakest link. Maybe I should have had both knees scoped, just for good measure!

Diet News: Seven full days without ANY weight gain. My normal cycle is four days loss followed by two days of slight gain. I mentioned before, this time has been harder than usual. Fortunately, this week has improved from last weeks massive gains. I've lost 8 pounds in 7 days, yet only 4.5 lbs since I started my diet. Down 3.75 on the competition. I'm worried, cause "Vicky" is keeping everything hush-hush.

2 comments:

Junie B said...

slow and steady wins the race.

Pony and Petey said...

hahaha this is too much fun! the problem is that I don't know who to root for! who would I rather see in a dress?

Miss Bill or Vicky...hmmmmm