Monday, May 21, 2007

Should I wear solids or print patterns?

Activity: Walk
Mileage: 5 miles
Time: 1:25:11 -- 16:50 pace
Location: Kingwood Greenbelts

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Lower
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Home Gym

Lulu, the dog has a lot of energy, so I took her for a 5-mile walk through the greenbelts. We both enjoyed the exercise and quite time. Look closely, we maintained a sub-17:00 mile pace, which is a brisk walk for my short legs.

If I gauged the eating habits of last weekend by this morning's weight, then it was a complete disaster. Usually the first ten days of a diet is awesome and I lose weight with little effort. My weight is up 1.5 pounds from last Monday. More importantly, I'm up 3.25 since the competition.

I'm optimistic, because my pants fit better. Either way, it's very frustrating to see the number get bigger.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, let's see. You're up 3. I'm down 3. That's 6 lbs of ground you've gotta make up. You should really start thinking now about matching shoes.