Thursday, October 19, 2006

What a difference 12-hours makes!

This post will be updated after my evening run. The weather is delightful outside. Yeah us! I couldn't resist posting the following information:

This mornings weight looks better than yesterday, but its still a far cry from 200.

Body Weight: 214.0

My legs are incredibly sore this morning. Feels like I ran a hard race yesterday. Speaking of yesterdays run, Sean and I didn't talk much during the workout. Later, he admitted that he had a tough time too. Sean also talked about yesterdays effort level versus the actual pace. Our "feels-like" pace was 9:00 minute miles, yet the real numbers revealed 1.5 minutes slower than our perception.

Received my annual flu shot yesterday. Boy, my arm is sore. I guess that's what I get for allowing the rookie to administer the shot.

3 comments:

TX Runner Mom said...

Woooohooo for cool weather!

Anonymous said...

I made the mistake yesterday of running by my good weather pace and not by effort and suffered because of it.

Looks like good weather for the next few days at least.

Anonymous said...

really wierd that it put me down as anonymous. It was me, vic