Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hills and Mud

Tour de Bayou practice #2.

Ran the run as any other training session. The course was 3 x 2k loops. The hills were slippery on the decent. I was dead last for the first two loops. On the final 2k, I picked up the pace and didn't walk up as many hills. For what its worth, I passed 3-4 people. Had the opportunity for one more at the end, but I didn't have the heart to step in front of the runner within 20 yards of the finish line.

Activity: Hill Run
Mileage: 3.73 miles
Time: 42:37 -- 11:26 pace
Location: Allen parkway at Montrose
How I Felt: 8

3 comments:

Steve Bezner said...

Dang, congratulations on just making it out there! And an even better run in the mud! Your coming on strong!

Unknown said...

Awww! You're so sweet.

Junie B said...

I cant even believe they still had it last night with all the rain and such!

Great going!