Saturday, October 07, 2006

Can't think of a title

Activity: Run
Mileage: 4.0 miles
Time: 42:20 -- 10:35 pace
Location: Home Treadmill
How I Felt: 8.5

Steve Bezners advice to slow down has helped my nausea. Probably going to run again later today. I need to get some mileage before the week ends. Maybe another four-miles this evening and run long tomorrow in Conroe with the Striders.

Update: I didn't have time for a second run due to Alison's soccer game and house hunting. I'm excited to say that we may have found a house we like at a reasonable price.

Called Kevin tonight and asked if he would like to runwith me in the morning . Even though he ran 9+ miles today, he replied, "Sure, what the heck". It's going to be a good time in Conroe.

Below is a picture, albeit a bad picture of the house we want.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK!!! Good job. Way glad that slowing down helped. Easy does it.

Unknown said...

Title suggestion:

"Steve's got puke-cure-ific ideas."

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! Nice shade