Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wednesday training

Made time for weight training early this morning. Then I decided to run the greenbelts near my soon-to-be house. Tons of shade, but I felt warm. I pushed Alison in the stroller. I don't know if it was the recent hill training, heat, or stroller, but the run did not go well. Planned on running five miles, yet I only completed three. My legs are very, very tired.

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Mid-body
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Home Gym
How I Felt: 10, almost too easy??

Activity: Run
Mileage: 3 miles
Time: 32:36 -- 10:52 pace
Splits:
10:56, 10:48, 10:51
Location: Kingwood Greenbelt
How I Felt: 7

5 comments:

TX Runner Mom said...

Sounds like a combo of the heat and the stroller. I don't know about your stroller, but mine tires me out fast!

Unknown said...

Cool!! Runnin' by the new pad.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! I was going to ask you about what neat running prospects are going to be near the new place and you've already answered partly...a green belt will be WAY COOL! Is there a nice track nearby too???

Humble Runner said...

Pony, The greenbelts are super nice. You won't find many neighborhoods with 75 miles of run/bike trails.

Not too sure about the track. There's several middle schools and one large high school, so I'm sure there is one near-by.

Pony and Petey said...

Awwww, MAN!!! that sounds AWESOME! Maybe one day Bear Creek Park will do some expansion and I'll get more choices for running routes = ) Lucky dog, you!