Monday, October 23, 2006

Six easy miles

I feel better when the temperature is below 70. I'm wired for cooler weather.

My legs felt heavy the first 1.5 miles. I fell into an effortless rhythm at 4-miles. I only stopped at six miles because it was hard to see in the non-lighted park.

Activity: Run
Mileage: 6 miles
Time: 1:03:43 -- 10:37
Splits:
10:29, 10:03, 10:47,
10:52, 10:53, 10:39
Location: Humble City Park
How I Felt: 10

Body Weight: 219.5

The weight thing is TRYING to piss me off. I ate bad yesterday, but it wasn't an all day binge. I started my OCD diet this morning and I PRAY my weight won't get any worse. Hell, I thought it was bad when I saw 215 last week. ugh!!!!! I came up short on today's calorie deficit, so I had to do a small bike ride to pick up the loose calories.

Activity: Weight training
Body Region: Mid-body
Time: 30 minutes
Location: Home Gym
How I Felt: 10

Activity: Bike
Mileage: 3.05 miles
Time: 15:14
Location: Woodland Pines Subdivision
How I Felt: 9

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck yeah, the cooler weather rocks!!!

Nice run, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Ok, what is the OCD diet? I know OCD as in Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder...is it related?

You've REALLY inspired me, Bill. Thank you for that! I'm not brave enough to post my daily weight yet but I am weighing every morning again and have the mindset of "how would I feel if I posted this weight?" That helps me to make better choices throughout the day.

Glad you enjoyed your run!

Humble Runner said...

Your "OCD" guess is correct. It's also a small inside joke with those that know me well.

I have several issues when dealing with my diet. OCD is one of many. I DO NOT like posting my weight, but I NEED the accountability.