Tuesday, October 24, 2006

One hard mile & one additional mile

The soreness has finally caught up to me. Yesterdays run wasn't anything special, but it was enough to wear-out my lower body.

I'm currently at work. Planned on running five miles with Sean at the park. The formal plan:
2-miles @ 7 out of 10 effort
1-mile @ 9 out of 10 effort
2-miles @ 7 out of 10 effort

I executed the plan perfectly. At the end, Sean wanted to run an additional mile, so he continued running. He ran an AMAZING 6:33 for mile number six. I was so inspired by his pace that I asked if he wanted to run an additional cool-down mile. The extra mile felt awesome. I know its early, but its been a good week.

Activity: Run
Mileage: 6.0 miles
Time: 57:32 -- 9:35
Splits:
10:06, 10:06, 8.01, 9:48, 10:05, 9:26
Location: Humble City Park
How I Felt: 9

Body Weight: 216.5

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Nicely done!!! (I wasn't really talking about anything. I just like to say that)

Anonymous said...

And look at that weight! It's come down ALOT in such a short time! WAY TO GO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Vic and Pony said!

Steeeve