Sunday, October 22, 2006

Form work

Missed the STRIDER, Bear Creek 10k/20k due to work. :-(

I'm surprised my legs are not more sore from yesterdays long run. I'll assume fast recovery is good news.

Tonight I ran six uneventful miles. Instead of monitoring my pace, I focused on my form. I concentrated on; keeping my shoulders low, quicker foot turn-over, and softer foot-strike. The run went exceptionally well.

Special thanks to Erin, who kicked me out the door when I started to "blow-off" running today. I really needed this run. Knowing that tomorrow starts my OCD diet, I went a little crazy with today's intake.

Activity: Run
Mileage: 6.08 miles
Time: 1:01:47 -- 10:10 pace
Splits:
11:00, 10:17, 9:46, 9:44, 9:56, 10:24, 0:40 (0.08 mile)
Location: Woodland Pines Subdivision
How I Felt: 10

Body Weight: 218

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The OCD Diet. Sounds like a bestseller in the making. Can I buy the first copy?

Sarah said...

Whew, I needed someone to kick ME out the door yesterday! Unfortunately no one did.