Saturday, August 26, 2006

Gettin' back on schedule?

Swapped today's long run with tomorrows 5-miler. Hopefully, everything will get back on a normal schedule. Over the last ten days, I have butchered the hell out of the SMART workout(s). And that bothers me.

I've spent a lot of time working on my truck this week. Ninety-five percent of the truck was finished today. Nothing mechanical, all cosmetic (lift, wheels, tires). See the picture below.

The run wasn't too bad. Anything over three miles on the treadmill is boring. Good thing my treadmill sits in the dining room, facing the television. Am I wrong when I run by effort on the treadmill? Seems rather suspicious that my overall pace is more than one minute slower.

Activity: Easy Run
Mileage: 5 miles
Time: 55:45 -- 11:09 pace
Location: Home Treadmill
How I Felt: 9

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice wheels, dude!

Haven't run at all really on a treadmill. I know the day is coming, though.

Tiggs said...

nice truck!