Saturday, June 24, 2006

Want to Run?

No running today. I've sent out a few emails trying to find a group to run with tomorrow. I want to run 10-12 miles at a very easy pace (10:30-11:30). Anyone reading this wanta run? Email me!

My dad is doing great. The doctor told us this morning that he DID NOT have a stroke. All the "stroke" test(s) came back negative. Thank God! He thinks my dad was left too hypoxic during the shoulder procedure. Dad will we released from Conroe Regional Hospital tomorrow. He may need a small amount of rehab for tingling in his right hand, but otherwise he is healthy.

Thanks for all the kind emails & comments I received. You guys and gals ROCK!

Activity: Weight Training
Body Region: Upper and Mid-body
Time: 1-hour
Location: Home Gym
How I felt: 9.5

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, Bil. No can do 12 miles although I wish I could.

Man, that's good news for your dad. Answer to prayer. AWESOME!!!