Thursday, June 08, 2006

Short Streak

The under 3000 calorie counter was reset today. A mere seventeen days was all I could do. Kind of pathetic, huh.
I gave up counting calories shortly after lunch. I don't know the final numbers, but lets just say I busted 3000 BEFORE the dinner bell rang. Plus, there wasn't any more room on today's diet log.

Probably has something to do with being so damn bored. I need to run. I want to run. I'm going walking in the morning, just to see how it feels.

Tomorrows a new day. I am STRONGER than 17-days!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

17 days is good.

Consistent dieting is much harder for me. With the running, I can go in the morning and then it's finished. But with the dieting, I have to behave myself all day long, and the day is long.

Keith.

Anonymous said...

Bill,

Would your doctor permit aquajogging? It might be a long shot but it's worth asking.

Steeeve

Humble Runner said...

Keith,
Very well said. I agree 100%.

Steeeve,
He said no swimming/biking/running, but I'll ask about the aqua jogging.