Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Bored

I'm BORED. I miss Running. I'm tired of watching TV.

I have missed very few Wednesday runs since joining the Striders. It's hard sitting at home, while they're out there having fun! After calling the doc, he said I could try 10-15 minutes of walking this weekend, but no sooner.

Here is the next quote from the book I'm reading, (Running Within):

Keep in mind that ultimate performances are usually created by your passionate moment-by-moment involvement as you run. You don't dance to get to the other side of the floor; you need not to run to get to the end of the workout or race. Enjoy the process and be successful in the moment; true success is measured by the quality of the run, the attention and mindful involvement in each moment. By so doing, you will begin to redefine your running potential and go to new levels of performance-not only in your sport, but in all of life. Remember, in the process of visualization, you are the producer, director, writer, and star of all your imagined scripts. Enjoy the show!

Calories: 2958 (Cut it close today)
Fat: 65 grams
Carbs: 462 grams
Protein: 206 grams (high)

Weight: 212

My weight has not budged an ounce since the injury. That tells me that my activity level, plus my basal metabolic rate are directly proportionate to my intake of 3000 calories. It will be extremely difficult to get under 200 pounds before the end of the month, as I had hoped for in a prior post.

Buzz on, Friends!

No comments: