Thursday, June 15, 2006

Recovery

I have never been so happy to be sore! With that said, I listened to my body today. My re-entry started Tuesday with a 3-miler, followed by 4.5 miles of trail running on Wednesday. I normally run on Thursday's, but not today. After carefully considering the Big Picture, I think a day of recovery is much smarter.

I learned today that HTML scripts are better off, left alone. I had my blog completely messed up. Fortunately, I was able to salvage all of my post, but the sidebar stuff was long gone. After a couple hours of work... I am back up and running. I made several changes during the "re-build". See them?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see one change. The link to my blog. I'm bigtime now. Thanks a lot for the link!

TX Runner Mom said...

Welcome back to the running world! Sounds like it's going well!