Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine’s Day. I'm still smiling, having spent my Valentine’s Day with the people I love most!

I gorged myself at a Mexican Brunch buffet. Ate entirely too much and I’ve been paying for it all day. Karma found it proper to supply me with six hours of nausea for embracing my gluttonous behavior.

Andrea joined me for a two mile run along the bayou. Nice easy pace. Afterwards we cycled for forty minutes, which was enough time to complete our scheduled one-hour of cardio time.

Run:
2.08 miles
22:37
10:52 pace

Trail Bike:
8.22 miles
39:20
12.54 mph

Shaina and Andrea were introduced to their first Engine 2 workout. Neither of them had any issues with the workout at the basic level.

Strength Training:
Engine 2 Basic

I’m still struggling with the push-up challenge. Once again, I had to take longer than prescribed recovery breaks and had to divide the last set in half. I’m improving with the pull-ups. I did two pull ups during two different attempts.

Push-ups: 120
Pull-ups: 4

Weight:
197.25

No comments: