Monday, February 22, 2010

Life is Good

I started the day with a light one-mile run to meet with a new client. The client is preparing for a job agility test and has requested my assistance.

After a quick introduction we started the session with a quarter-mile warm up walk, dynamic stretches, one-mile time trial run, static stretches, and finally a half mile cool down walk.

Once the session was complete I jogged half a mile home. To finish my daily running I went for a two mile run with Andrea.

I had a great day. My body feels good, the weather has been delightful, and Karma has perfectly aligned my life to appreciate those things which I have a passion for.

All the running times have been combined below.

Run:
4.23 miles
47:00
11:07 pace

Walk:
1.06 miles
17:06
16:07 pace

Weight:
197.25

No comments: