Saturday, December 26, 2009

Long Run at Marathon Pace

After two days of eating crap I'm ready to get back to a normal routine. The nutritional value of my diet has been so bad I'm craving fresh fruit and veggies. I felt ill last night due to all the sweets.

This morning I barely squeezed under 200 lbs, which was a HUGE wake up call.

Body Weight:
199.25 lbs

Tom, Andrea, and I ran with KWFIT this morning. KWFIT had a visitor from Austin, who is visiting family in the Kingwood area while on school break. It was nice to have another runner match us step for step and contribute to the effort. The visiting runner (I forgot her name) ran the first nine miles with us. Once she left we ran another six miles for a total of 15 miles.

Our average pace was within 15-seconds of marathon pace. Whats even more important, the run felt good. My last couple long runs have been less than stellar. Today's run was a reminder that a 4:30 marathon is still within reach.

Run:
15.03 miles
2:28:51
10:34 pace

Walk:
1.0 mile
17:01
17:01 pace

No comments: