Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back to the Basic's

It's time to pull back on the reins before I lose control. I've been at this exact spot before and watched all the hard work slip away. I'm taking a step back mentally, physically, and behaviorally. With my typical mindset it is not easy for me to ‘Go with the flow’. I’m a creature of habit that thrives on consistency, patterns, and schedules.

Today and tomorrow is all about feeling better with no regard to my original training/dieting schedule.

No running for the next two days and I’ve increased my calories equal to my BMR at a factor rating of 1.375. In other words, I'm allotting myself 2600 calories which was derived from my age, gender, weight, and light activity factor.

I enjoyed a relaxing walk along the greenbelts. It is absolutely beautiful outside and would have been a nice day to run.

Walk:
2.0 miles
32:47
16:25 pace

No strength training today, but I’m considering the E2 workout tomorrow.

Body Weight:
194.75 lbs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No worries, dude. In your last 4 posts, if you read them carefully, you've written down the mistakes you've made. There's no hidden subconscious sabotage. Give yourself some credit. You're overdoing it, letting yourself get too hungry. You made a couple bad choices when you WERE hungry and basically, there's no damage done. 2 pounds is a bowel movement, dude. You ain't going to tell me in 2 days you've gained 3 pounds of body fat. It's not possible. Just a cycle. You're fine. Don't freak out. You're good. And hey, I don't think binging on sweet potato fries is all that bad a choice. And let's say the ENTIRE 650 calories from the fries was stored as body fat (no possible way). That 1/6 of a pound dude. Get it in perspective. Be confident. You haven't by any means fallen off any wagon. You're going to be in the 180's soon. THAT'S INCREDIBLE!!!