Saturday, October 03, 2009

Nuero-Muscular Response

Ran 9.5 miles this morning. Two miles before Kingwood FIT and seven miles with the group.

I woke up in a crappy mode, which Andrea had to deal with... Sorry. Luckily, I managed to "get over it" and have a good run.

Run:
9.45 miles
1:53:11
11:59 pace

Rushed to REI-Westheimer location for their garage sale. Not as many bargains as last week, but still bought a few items.

For lunch Andrea and I went to New York Pizzeria. For as long as I can remember I have ordered pizza with chicken, pineapple, and jalapenos. The combination of toppings doesn't sound appetizing, but I LOVE IT. I had EVERY intention of ordering my meal "vegetarian". As I sat there waiting for Andrea to finish her meal I thought to myself... holy crap, I ate chicken!! I had no idea. I must have been on auto pilot when I placed my order. Andrea later confessed that she knew I ordered chicken on the pizza. She didn't say anything because she assumed I had changed my idea about a vegetarian free meal.

I'm disappointed I ate meat, but I will survive. I need to fix the old habits that plague my sub-conscious eating habits. Today was weird and should have never happened.

Lesson learned.

No comments: