Thursday, October 15, 2009

He SCORES!!!!

My legs feel a tiny bit better. It FINALLY stopped raining long enough for me to get out and breathe some fresh air on my trail bike.

Trail Bike:
7.45 miles
37:13
12.01 mph

I manipulated my weekly mileage in order to "try" and recover today. Only time will tell. Ran one mile on the trail around the bayou and walked one mile. If you're a dog lover, don't read any further.
REDEMPTION!!! I’m still having isolated issues with dogs on the trails. Today a lady was walking a large mix breed on a leash and 2 non-leashed Pomeranian dogs. The two smaller dogs started barking and came at me full speed. I stopped and as soon as the first one got close enough I punted the little bastard like a football. I immediately told the owner, "I'm sorry I had to do that, but I'm NOT going to stand here and let them bite me". She said she understood and continued the opposite direction with the dogs leashes' in her hand, while the dog was licking his wounds...

It was a good day!

Run:
1.0 mile
11:10
11:10 pace

Walk:
1.17 mile
18:45
16:02 pace

Rode the bike trainer while watching television.

Bike Trainer:
7.45 miles
30:04
14.87 mph

No comments: