Monday, October 05, 2009

Humidity Sucks!

Wore my newest shoes most of the day and my legs feel so much better...

Waited for Andrea to get home, so we could run together. I set up a session with intervals. Half mile run followed by tenth of a mile recovery walk. It wasn't until we were finished that I realized we were moving a lot faster than I assumed. The humidity was awful and it felt like I was crawling. I had no idea we were running sub-11:00 pace.

Andrea said she has a few pains in her calf. She's usually a trooper and I seldom hear any complaints from her. This has me worried. I have her sitting in a tub of cold water as we speak. Hopefully it's only over use discomfort and will be resolved with the cold water soak and lighter mileage tomorrow.

Run:
4.0 miles
43:31
10:52 pace

Walk:
1.41 miles
23:20
16:32 pace

No comments: