Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Second Run

Shaina joined Andrea and I for another Bootcamp "A" workout at Forest Mills park.

Shaina recently had surgery and admittedly, I had reservations whether she was ready to start working out. Turns out that she did really well and said she felt good. Half mile warm up, circuit training, half mile cool-down, and a few post-exercise stretches.

Later in the evening I completed my second recovery walk/run. Today I walked 27-minutes and ran 3-minutes. I decided to run around the bayou because it is close to the house and the dirt is much easier on impact. The session went well, with the exception of Andrea's garmin shutting off unexpectedly. I need to call and see if we can get her watch fixed.

Bootcamp A

Walk (excluding bootcamp wu/cd):
1.6 mile
27:00
16:52 pace

Run:
0.27 mile
3:00
11:07 pace

No comments: