Friday, June 19, 2009

Pre's B-day

For no reason whatsoever, Friday has always been my usual off-day. Thursday evening I received a text message from Shaina inquiring to the next boot camp session. Since I work Saturday and we have the kids this weekend, I decided to workout on Friday, essentially switching schedules with Saturday.

Andrea went for a 3-mile run while Shanina and I aggressively walked for 30-minutes. The cardio was followed by circuit training, cool-down, and post exercise stretches.

Boot Camp A
Walk:
1.98 miles
30:41
15:30 pace

Hard to believe my baby boy is two-years old today. Where has the time gone?
Happy Birthday, Big Guy! Dad Loves You!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am so glad to see you posting again! It is my daily read and I was missing it. Glad you are back to doing what you love!