Monday, June 22, 2009

Control

Spent most of the day dealing with stuff, which frankly, stresses me out. I'm taking control of the situation and hope to see some positive changes in the near future.

All I managed to do today was cycle around the greenbelts on my trail bike. Uneventful ride. The summer heat isn't getting to me physically, but it is killing my lawn.

Learned today that FEDEX lost my overnight shipment, which was my Garmin Forerunner going back for repair. Ought to be interesting to see how long it takes FEDEX to investigate the claim. They stated the package was breached and is now empty. They noticed the empty package when it arrived in Tennessee.

I've also decided to re-release my blog to the open public. I realized I was running scared from people at work who were reading, when in fact, I never had anything to hide.

Trail Bike:
6.01 miles
30:14
11.93 mph

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

I'm so glad!! Glad that you opened it up again and glad that it wasn't anything I'd said that made you close it up in the first place!

I love keeping up with all the training my running-buds are doing... that and the cute pics of your kids = ))