Thursday, March 12, 2009

Strange Sighting

As I was driving to PIM last night I couldn't resist the temptation to stop and take a picture of a man and his scooter. I'll probably burn in hell for posting this, but I love a good laugh. Things worth noticing (click the picture to make it larger):

Man in sailors hat (also notice the huge frown)
1980's leather jacket
Scooter
Shopping cart "trailer"
Bicycle wheels 'engineered' to fit a shopping cart
The 24 pack case of BEER bungee corded down securely
5 gallon fuel can















At last, the staples are out of my knee. I can usually tolerate pain, but I'll admit, it hurt when they took them out. I've been released back to work starting Monday. YEAH ME!!

I'm a little sore, which is no surprise. I've been quite active since Monday. Although, the rain kept me indoors today. My options were limited to my bike trainer. Easy-peasy ride.

Bike Trainer:
9.95 miles
30:19
19.79 mph

Also hit the gym.
Weight training:
Upper-body

1 comment:

AnnaBanana said...

That's not beer, that Busch Light....