Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crazy Day

Preston's ear surgery went well. Our day started at 5am, yet he was peacefully resting at Erin's house by 8:45 am.

Still working on refinancing my house (trying to get a lower interest rate). Met the appraiser at 1pm. She said the home won't have any problems meeting the needed value.

Now the big ticket item of the day. It seems someone has stolen my credit card number. HP Home Store called me to confirm the mailing address of my new computer. I told them I didn't order a new computer. She verified my name and address. I thought it was a scheme or sales call until she repeated my debt card number which was used for the $1,300 computer. I immediately checked my banking account and found three pending charges, none of which I knew about. I spent several hours on the phone and at the bank trying to get this figured out. It's a complete mess, but it looks like we caught it just in time...

Third PIM session. Andrea tagged along for her FIRST Memorial Park loop. The Aerobics 1 group is not only growing in size, but they are growing as runners. It's so inspiring to see these newbies making the choice to be there. The schedule for today was 3 minute warm-up, 6 x 3 minute run/1 minute walk, 3 minute cool-down.

Walk:
2.0 miles
27:52
13:56 pace

No weight training again tonight. Too tired... both physically and mentally.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see you, buddy and a it was a pleasure to meet Andrea, Speedy Andrea as she's known now.