Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last Cold 3-miler

Just walked in from running. This was probably the last "cool weathered run" of the season. Minus the rain, I love these temps, but they never last long in Houston. It's great to have low-mileage right now, so that I can acclimate to the blistering heat that is just around the corner. Ok, ok... I'll stop talking about there weather.

I enjoyed an easy 3-mile route around the neighborhood. I had a few more miles left in me, but I need to baby my knee for at least another month.

Run:
3.07 miles
35:33
11:35 pace

I'm going to try and muster up the energy to get in the gym after this post. The schedule calls for a Lower-body workout.

In the morning I report back to duty. There's a true brotherhood at the fire station. Even though its only been 3-weeks, I'm eager to see all my buddies!

I haven't posted many pictures lately, so here's two. The first picture is Preston running around the house with his Super-Man cape and the second picture is Alison playing catcher at her first Softball game...





No comments: