Saturday, March 28, 2009

Last Minute Plans

I'm at work.

We have full staffing today, which means I could possibly take off tonight or leave early in the morning in order to get my 'cardio fix'. Now my wheels are turning... what to do, what to do!?!?!?!

There are three options, but I can't decide.
1. Angie's Crazy Half marathon (13.1 miles)
2. Bluebonnet Express (68 mile bike ride)
3. Run for the Rose 5k (3.1 miles)

My first choice is the half marathon, but registration is closed and no one has returned my email/phone calls. I COULD pursue even more and see what happens.

The bike ride was my initial plans, but cycling in sub-50 degree temperature is PAINFUL. Forecast is 36 degrees at the start time.

The 5k is an easy choice, but I'm looking for more than 30 minutes of cardio...What do you think? Chime in with your thoughts, I really want to hear them!

EDIT: Vic made a phone call and got through the first time. Angie's Crazy Half has race day registration! Additonally, Angie herself returned my phone call several hours later. hmmmm, sealed deal?

No comments: