Monday, March 30, 2009

Sore, yet POWERFUL

As expected, my legs are sore. Last night Steve and I made plans for a slow-roll this morning. A few hours later he called and cancelled due to conflicting activities. I couldn't find the motivation for a solo road bike ride. However, I went for a short, hard trail bike ride.

Right now I'm pretty damn happy. I cycle & run, which makes me feel really good. The GF treats me better than I deserve and my kids are wonderful. Everything at work is within reasonable parameters (although it is WORK). Unfortunately, over the last couple weeks I've noticed my weight slipping higher and higher. I suppose I find joy in eating out too. I have to draw a line in the sand and that line is 240 lbs. Even with exercise, the weight has snuck back up on me faster than I like, so I need to make some amendments...

Trail Bike:
5.8 miles
25:36
13.57 mph

No comments: