Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Memorial Loop

Back at work.

After a little begging and pleading, I finally talked Wyatt into working for me from 5pm-8pm, so I could go to Power in Motion. I arrived at 5:45 and Coach Vic was the first person I saw. As soon as I walked up he said, "You know PIM was cancelled tonight, right?". I totally forgot to check the weather line and my email, so this was news to me.

I decided to run a loop and go back to work early. My run was good, but uneventful.

Run:
2.92 miles
35:01
12:00 pace

When I arrived back to the PIM meeting spot (where my truck was parked), I found 80% of the participants waiting for tonight's class. The bad weather was still hours away from Houston so Coach Elisabeth and I lead our runners out to the promise land. Schedule was 4 x 5-minute run, 2-minute walk. We had an incredibly successful run!!

Walk:
1.97 miles
29:01
14:45 pace

No comments: