Sunday, March 22, 2009

Busy, Busy...

I haven't blogged since Wednesday, so let me catch up...

On Thursday I worked at the Fire Station. During the shift Wyatt and I decided to plan a last minute camping trip for the weekend. This was a challenge due to Spring Break. It seemed everything within 200 miles was booked solid. We ended up finding a small campground-marina in Riverside, Texas.

I was off-duty at 8am Friday morning and on the road by 9:30! I was a little disappointed in the camp site, but the kids had a lot of fun. We planned this trip solely for the kids, so mission accomplished.

SMALL bike ride Saturday morning. When I say small, I mean small.... I think it was less than 4 miles at a snails pace. Different cyclist than we usually ride with, so we accommodated everyone.

I'm back at work today. I almost wrote-off running, but I forced myself to log a few miles. I'm glad I ran. Not only is the weather nice, but I feel really good now.

As you can see it was an extremely rushed weekend. Now I'm eager to find someone to cycle with in the morning....

Run:
3.12 miles
35:01
11:13 pace

No comments: