Monday, June 11, 2007

Walk

Activity: Walk
Mileage: 5.25 miles
Time: 1:26:35 -- 16:30 pace
Location: Kingwood Greenbelts

I know better than to post personal stuff on the blogosphere, but I can't resist the temptation to chronicle more than running matters.

All that to say; I'm in a bad place. Can't shake this slump, this funk, this nastiness that has become my life. For the better part of six months I've been treading water, simply trying to stay afloat. Each time a beacon of light shines on me, its only momentary. Within days I'm right back where I was. You might be wondering what parts are shaking me up. Honestly, that's the bad part. Its an all encompassing funk. If I could get a hold of a couple bum areas, I'm sure the other parts would fall in line. But I can't seem to get a strong enough grip on anything.

What in the world is in my future? Thanks for listening to be ramble.

2 comments:

Pony and Petey said...

Sorry, dude = ( Maybe it's something in the air...I've been feeling a little (or more) of the same way. I even started taking St. Johns Wort again, even after I said "running is my drug of choice". I feel like a liar now...

But I just couldn't shake the feeling and I could tell I was sinking lower and lower. I hope it doesn't last long...wish I could help you somehow...

TX Runner Mom said...

Maybe it is in the air! I've been in a bit of a funk lately, but just thought it was being overwhelmed by my crazy schedule.