Thursday, June 07, 2007

hello

Sorry for the lack of posting. LOTS of stuff going on in my world.
Brief details:

Running: Nada, but maybe a couple miles later tonight (I'm at work). I took a work ability test on Monday and I was really sore for a couple days. Yes, it's waaay hard and it worked a lot of muscles I haven't used in a long time.

Diet: My diet is directly reflected by my mental status and well, that's not been so great. Vic is the man to put your money on. One day at a time for me right now.

Baby: No baby yet. Doctor is trying to hold out for an additional week. He said if the baby isn't here by the 15th, they will induce labor. We had a scare yesterday. Erin was admitted for a small time, but later released and sent home on bed rest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll never count your out. You're the king of rapid weight loss. I'm sure the world would love to see it either way, you in a dress, or you coming from behind to beat me. Either way, it's all good.

Take care.

Pony and Petey said...

Great to hear from you! I thought Garrett had arrived, for sure. Please tell Erin that I'm keeping ya'll in my prayers daily. Can't wait to see pics of the newest Strider = )