Thursday, January 08, 2009

Second Wind

Exhausted as a result of a huge garage organization project. Today's section was shelf building 101. Glad to say that after a month, I'm 95% done. All that is left is a little cleaning.

The project took most the day. I wanted a formal cardio workout, so I hit the bike... and I hit it hard.

Bike:
5.89 miles
27:05
13.05 mph

Nice aggressive pace, for a trail bike.

I lost all forms of energy late in the afternoon and decided to skip the weight training. It didn't take long for me to start feeling guilty. After a couple hours of feeling blah I forced myself to get the workout over with. Glad I did, because I feel better.

Workout:
Lower body

1 comment:

TX Runner Mom said...

Great job on getting the garage all organized! I'm waiting for my hubby to get started...the shelves have been in the box in the garage since before Thanksgiving!