Thursday, January 01, 2009

Day 1, 2009

Believe it or not, but I actually had a scheduled day off for New Years Eve. I didn't make any solid plans and my night suffered because of it. No incidents, just a little blah.

Like most people, I'm looking forward to a healthier year. My new year resolutions list is a little longer than previous years. Again the main theme is weight loss and fitness.

Andrea and I rode our bikes to lunch at Subway, which was one of the few stores we found open in Kingwood. Subway is only a mile away, but I forgot my wallet on our first trip. Afterwards Andrea joined me for a mid-body workout.

The day was finished with a Wedding in La Porte.

Bike (Mountain bike):
4.77 miles
25:03
11.43 mph

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please explain "mid-body workout".

Humble Runner said...

Eight different back, abdominal, and chest exercises (weight training).