Thursday, January 22, 2009

Running behind...

I'm never "that guy" who is late. I would even say I'm pretty-dang reliable. Yesterday is an exception to the rule, kind of. I forgot that Wyatt needed me to work for him 5-hrs in the middle of his shift (3pm-8pm). Having forgot our discussion, I made plans to walk Alison home from school and catch up on a lot of other small things around the house. At 2:45 Wyatt text me; "You will be working with Sean". I sent a quick response, "Oh crap, I'm on my way". I was suppose to be there in 15-minutes. While getting dressed I called Erin to see if she could pick-up Alison and THANKFULLY she said it wasn't a problem . Long short short, he got a call before my arrival. I meet him on scene at 2:58 and I'm still not "that guy". Now, that's FAST....

While at work I walked one lap, ran one lap for 43-minutes. My legs continue to feel tired. I pushed through it knowing Friday is my scheduled off day. Even though I was alternating walking and running, I divided the walk and runs below:

Walk:
1.8 miles
28:56
16:04 pace

Run:
1.5 miles
13:18
9:18 pace

Lower-body workout.

No comments: