Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still here

I'm still alive...

The weekend of Fathers day, I started feeling exhausted.... tired of dieting & exercising. Against my better judgement, I took a few unexpected days off.

As I was getting ready to get back to work I got sick. I've been very sick for the last few days. Matters are compounded by the god-awful amount of stress in my life. Not ready to talk about it yet, but it's more than the average person could imagine.

Seems everything is circling the drain, but I'm holding on for dear life.

3 comments:

Tiggs said...

take a deep breath. it will work out.

Pony and Petey said...

Thanks for posting, even with things the way they are.

We all care about you SO much! You know that I'm praying for you... that you will have wisdom in knowing how to deal with this terrible situation...for your health and safety...for your emotions...and of course, for your eating and running.

I wish I could help somehow... to share the burden with you... to help make your life easier... I'll just keep praying!

TX Runner Mom said...

Bill, I hope things get better for you soon!