Thursday, June 12, 2008

Late Night Hunger

Weight: 228.0 (232.2)

These 4-milers are helping the weight loss in a big way.

Breakfast: 340
Lunch: 689
Dinner: 1000
Late Snack: 573

Mountain Bike: 11.64 miles, 59:24 (11.76 mph)
Mid-body workout
Lower-body workout

No foot pain from yesterdays run, but my back bothered me on today's bike ride.

For the third night in a row, I've struggled with late night hunger. Tonight was the worst of the three, to the point I didn't feel well. Earlier I slow cooked two large turkey loins on the BBQ pit. Not sure is it was the right decision or not, but I made myself one and a half turkey loin sandwiches on wheat bread with lite mayo. I feel better now, but I went over my calories.

Total Calories: 2,602

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

Dude...you lost 3 pounds in one day! Maybe that sandwich was just what your body needed.

SOOOOO great to see you tonight... dahling...you look fab-u-lous!!