Monday, June 02, 2008

Easy Does It...

Weight: 233.0 (236.9)

I feel much better this morning. Not sure where to start my exercise regimen. I want to make-up some of the missed workouts, but I know I'm still a little ill and my foot & back issues have not gone away.

Breakfast: 0
Lunch: 740
Desert-snack: 717
Dinner: 600

Bike: 5.18 miles. 41:37 (7.5 mph)
Mid-body workout

Alison and I took our first long bike ride together. The ride and route was her decision. If you saw us on the greenbelts, you would think she's been riding for years. She is such a fast learner. Another proud moment to be a father!

Felt normal while exercising, except when I start getting too hot. The same nausea I experienced yesterday returns with over-exertion. Haven't drunk much water. For some reason I'm not thirsty and don't want anything to drink.

Several people asked me why I was walking around with a limp. I decided it was time to make an appointment with the orthopedic doctor concerning my foot. Hopefully I will have some answers Thursday.

Total calories: 2,057

No comments: