Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Day Early

Weight: 231.0 (233.3)

Breakfast: 621
Lunch: 580
Dinner: 870

Run: 3.98 miles, 38:58 (9:47 pace)

Total calories: 2,071

I am SUPER hungry right now and it is a challenge to stay out of the kitchen.

Funny thing happened today. Coach is having a get together to celebrate a personal running milestone. I THOUGHT the social function was tonight. I was WRONG. I was a day early. Luckily for me, Coach was home. He treated me to a private, pre-party jog around his neighborhood.

Tonight was the third time I've run 4 miles this year and it was my best overall pace for any distance since I started back. The pace was uncomfortable past the first mile, resulting in three stops along the way. One stop to catch my breath, one to get water, and another because I was about to blow-up. I guess I can loosely call this a tempo workout.

It's amazing how my three best runs all have a social component. Makes me wish even more for a Kingwood area running club.

Skipping my workout due to my hunger. I need to go to bed and "hide" from disaster that lurks ten feet from me right now.
Two pictures I took today of my BEAUTIFUL kids.

1 comment:

Steeeve said...

Thanks for the impromptu dress rehearsal...the show goes on tonight!